What To Expect
Upon your arrival, we will review and complete your initial paperwork including a HIPAA form, a media consent form and a new patient form (if you have not had a chance to complete it online). The new patient form can be completed in advance of the initial appointment. This link is labeled “New Patient Forms” and can be found in the patient’s tab of the website.
Filling out this form will expedite your complimentary consultation so we can prepare for your arrival ahead of time. We will also try to ascertain your insurance benefit in order to provide you with accurate financial information at the consultation.
The Purpose of the Consultation is to answer:
- What sort of problem is present, if any?
- When is the proper time to begin treatment?
- What type of treatment is indicated?
- How long will treatment take?
- How much will treatment cost?
If orthodontic treatment is recommended at this time, an appointment for additional diagnostic records is scheduled. If time allows, diagnostic records and placement of braces can be done that same day!
What are Diagnostic Records?
- Study models/impressions of your teeth
- Panoramic and Cephalogram radiographs
- Photographs of your teeth and face
What is the cost of treatment?
The cost of treatment depends on the severity of the patients’ problem, the length of treatment and the type of treatment recommended. The Treatment Coordinator will discuss fees and payment options. We have different payment plans to suit your budget. We work hard to make orthodontics affordable.
What does my investment include?
We are an all inclusive office, and our treatment fee will include everything with no hidden costs.
- Orthodontic records, which consist of x-rays, study models and photos.
- Placement of appliances and active treatment visits.
- Comfort visits for breakage or loss of appliance. (We reserve the right to charge additional replacement fees for excessive breakage due to misuse or failure to eliminate foods/items that cause damage).
- Final records
- Retainers are provided upon completion of treatment
- Post-treatment visits
Additional Information Regarding Insurance
Our practice accepts all major insurance PPO plans. By doing this, your families out-of-pocket expense is substantially lower. Should there be any changes in your policy prior to full payment of the insurance benefit, please contact our office immediately so adjustments may be made to your contract.